1. Revival & Missions International believes that salvation is the free gift of God through Jesus Christ, conditioned only upon repentance toward God and in faith and commitment to Christ the Lord.
2. Revival & Missions International believes that the Bible is the inspired Word of God (without any mixture of error), revealing God's will and way, made complete in Christ Jesus and is our authoritative rule for faith and practice.
3. Revival & Missions International believes that every man is created in the image of God and is a free moral agent. Because of man's decision to sin, he is lost and in need of salvation that comes only through the shed blood of Christ, which was shed upon the cross of Calvary.
4. Revival & Missions International believes that Jesus is the virgin-born Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit. That he lived a perfect life as described in the New Testament, bore the sins of mankind upon the cross, was resurrected from the dead on the third day, according to the scriptures, ascended back into heaven, is seated at the Father's right hand, and that he will soon return to this earth to receive His bride, the church.
5. Revival & Missions International believes that baptism and the Lord's Supper are the only ordinances of the church are symbolic of redemption.
6. Revival & Missions International believes that personal evangelism is the top priority of the church, followed closely by the nurture and development of the saints. RAMI seeks to build and evangelistic church where souls are born into God's family and then are nurtured and and matured into productive saints for the glory of the Lord.
7. Revival & Missions International believes that the pastor is the shepherd of the church and as such is to guide, feed and protect the flock. The pastor is to equip the saints for the work of the ministry. The pastor is to be an example to the flock and is to conduct himself at all times in a manner worthy of the position of the pastorate.
8. Revival & Missions International does not accept or affirm the practices and doctrines of the charismatic movement.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this web